The Farming in Protected Landscapes scheme is open to applications on a rolling basis. Funding is available until 2025.
The scheme will provide funding for one-off projects which allow farmers and land managers in the Peak District National Park to:
- support nature recovery – such as increasing habitats to improve biodiversity or greater connectivity between habitats
- mitigate the impacts of climate change – such as reducing flood risk or storing more carbon
- provide opportunities for people to discover, enjoy and understand the landscape and its cultural heritage
- support nature-friendly and sustainable farm businesses.
You can contact the team of Farm Advisers and Farming in Protected Landscapes Officers by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01629 816 270
- Drop-in at the Agricultural Business Centre, Bakewell. Farm Advisors will be available every Monday from 10am to 2pm
- Applicants guidance (274KB)
- Application form (558KB)
- Privacy notice (355KB)
- Process flow for applicant (451KB)
- National Park Management Plan summary and emerging priorities (1.7MB)