The Farming Life Centre supports rural life in the Peak District, working with farmers and their families to help create more robust businesses and communities. Our services are aimed at improving wellbeing and resilience and all our support is free of charge, impartial and confidential.
What business resilience services do we offer?
Practical business support:
- Basic bookkeeping advice
- Grant application trouble shooting
- Guidance on livestock record keeping
- Advice on preparing for audits (e.g. Farm Assurance)
- Targeted workshops and forums
- Signposting to support agencies
To find out more about any of our services call us on 07969951101 or email: email@example.com. Visit our website at thefarminglifecentre.org.uk to keep up to date with the latest news from The Farming Life Centre.